Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 1, 2016

5 Braids For Short Hair

12:18 PM

Abella was me begging for at least a year, probably closer to cut to two years, the hair. I posted a picture on Instagram with a question in the legend. "Abella begged me to cut their hair short, do you think I should let them do?" Almost all said, "YES!" So thank you to all the good advice of my disciples, we have ... and we don, t regret a second! I think she's so sweet and he really fits his personality! It is much harder to get safely with braids, but he pushed me out of my comfort zone! We wanted to show you that even if you can short hair, many sweet braids you always do!

The first braid (above) three braids of scale. Start with a deep part of a page. On the side with less hair, first to make a cascading braid along the part. Under him to make another waterfall braid, but the waterfall take pieces as you braid. Among the latter to make a French braid. Integrate waterfall songs from the second braid as you go. We braided each elastic ends and used the blank to tie her hair. I love this edgy look!




I was so excited that her hair even shorter, as it is now, was still able in the fun and fashionable braids to his tail Dutch pig! Instead of the ends of braids, I'm done braids close to the neck. to solve them and make gentle a little messy and fun After braiding Finishing, I pulled on the outer sides of the braid! When they bind to the elastic not enough hair, I took care to use me elastics that the hair adapt so they blend in wherever possible. You can also cover with clips or bows!



A look at the back of her braids in Dutch Zopf






ideal for short hair braid is a micro-braided accent! My biggest advice would hair short to braid hair add in small slices rather than large. I have a small (micro) braid along a deep part bent slightly to anther nice and edgy look! , You can also make another next to him, if you wanted a bit more to the appearance, but I liked the simplicity of it was




You can see how a little better part curves from this point of view from behind. I finished the braid around the head with a rubber band that matched her hair.




For our fourth style, we have a 3/4 French braid! Super simple but also super nice! You could make any kind of plait to do! It would also look nice by a Dutch braid or fishtail braid with!




I loved the side view of the mesh! I will this of course they are doing in the gym or swimming is the next time, whichever comes first!




Our last braid two to four top Dutch braids in two loops in the back. Start separating the hair in the middle. On each side of the room, making a top Dutch braid, adding hair for the next section of the part plat. Tie the braids together at the back with a small elastic and before you pull the hair all over to make a ponytail, leave it in a nice little bow! If the hair is a little longer, you could make a small bun. Repeat this directly below the braid you made when you have two lines and two loops.

We will come up with much shorter hair strands in the future, so be sure to give us a follow-up to our newly designed Borten Abella blog more to see, as we do!


 
Toggle Footer